Golden Indian Raisins
Raisins are a great source of energy. Raisins are charged with natural sugars like Glucose and Fructose. It boasts of an impressive nutrient profile of vitamins such as Vitamin C and Vitamin K; and Minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorous, and Selenium.
Directions to Use:
Saroyce raisins can be used to prepare Indian dishes like kheer, pulao and meethe chawal. It is a handy snack item and a great addition to home-baked cookies and cakes. It can also be added to your breakfast cereals, yogurt or as salad toppings. These packaged raisins are ideal for gifting during festivals as well.
- Keeps Blood Free From Impurities ,Protects The Skin Cells
- Helps In Digestion, Reduces Acidity ,Increase Immunity
- Helps Avoiding Premature Aging And Helps Promote Hair Health
- Best For Children And Pregnant Women
- Helps In Skin, Bone And Weight Loss Management
100% Plastic free, contains minimal plastic / completely Plastic
100% Plastic free, contains minimal plastic / contains Plastic Bubble wrap