Chia is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures. Chia seeds are an unprocessed, whole-grain food that can be absorbed by the body as seeds (unlike flaxseeds). One ounce (about 2 tablespoons) contains 139 calories, 4 grams of protein, 9 grams fat, 12 grams carbohydrates and 11 grams of fiber, plus vitamins and minerals.
Directions to Use:
Saroyce Chia seeds can be consumed as a snack, sprinkled over breakfast and soups, or ground into powder and added to food.
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All the Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
- The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds May Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- They’re High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
Saroyce chia seeds are of amazing quality and a good amount for the price. I use it everyday and see some visible changes with hair growth. Thnks saroyce!
i bought chia seeds a few months back and i came here to say that , its hands down one of the best decisions i took. Very reasonable price and good quality seeds. Must buy!
Loved your packing with reasonable price nd quantity