Whether you're making overnight oats or adding oats to your smoothie, you’re getting a nutrition powerhouse with some major health benefits. Oats and oatmeal are packed with fiber, protein, and tons of vitamins and minerals.
- Incredibly Nutritious
- Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides
- Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage
- Improve Blood Sugar Control
- Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight
- Finely Ground Oats May Help With Skin Care
- They May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Asthma
Directions to Use:
Your bowl of oatmeal gets even tastier when you top it with spices like cinnamon or ginger.Swirl in a bit of almond/peanut butter and sprinkle some nuts,seeds and berries.
AGHHH I JUST LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE, HAD BROUGHT THE SMALL PACK 1ST AND WAS IMPRESSED A LOT GUESS WHAT I DID BRING THE 900GM PACK AND I AM QUITE ENJOYING THEM. GOOD TO KNOW BRANDS LIKE YOU EXISTS WHICH ARE TRANSPARENT IN AND OUT
Good my all time favourite